This Information Can Help You Win More Of Your DFS Contests
The approach that I offer will help you build better lineups, regardless of which DFS sport that you play.
I show you how to use the knowledge of industry experts to build highly competitive DFS lineups. A skill that once learned you will use forever.
- My DFS Lineup Building Guide contains over 20 pages of easy to read, no-nonsense information.
- It will help you build better lineups faster, regardless of sport.
- You will learn a systematic approach to lineup building that will take your game to the next level.
How It All Started
When I first started playing DFS during the 2014 NFL season, I built lineups and entered contests without a lot of thought.
- I would select my favorite players from my favorite teams. This didn’t prove to be a very successful approach.
- I would enter contests with huge payouts, not realizing that the chances of me winning were very, VERY slim.
- I didn’t understand the concept of multi vs. single entry contests, cash contests (50/50) vs. tournaments (GPP), etc.
- I was literally pumping anywhere from $20 to $100 a week into a black hole.
Something had to change!
The Turning Point
After a month or so of consistent losses, I started reading blogs and forums on DFS sites, applied some sound reasoning and a little common sense and started building my own lineups. I also became much more selective about the types of contests I enter.
What You Get
You are buying my exclusive lineup building strategies that I developed and personally use to win more DFS contests.
What People Are Saying
I like that you refer to other sites for research, data, optimizers and bankroll management, so you can determine which sites you want to use for yourself. – JA
I like it. I like that it’s real. This isn’t some bullshit cut and paste strategy guide like you’ll see all over the web. – CT
Three Things To Think About
- Stop wasting money and cheating yourself by buying lineups that rarely pan out. Anyone that has mastered DFS lineup building isn’t selling you a lineup for a couple dollars that they could use themselves and make thousands of dollars each night. Why would they increase the competition and split their winnings with you? Think about it.
- In spite of what the marketing department and lawyers at FanDuel and DraftKings say, DFS is gambling and you need to do what you can to gain a competitive edge.
- There are full time players spending hours each day building lineups.
Get Your Copy Today
Take advantage of the lessons I have learned and get a jump on the competition.
- Learn how to identify games to target
- Learn how to select players
- Learn what contest types give you the best odds of cashing
- And much, much more
This isn’t an affiliate program or product that I’m pushing. I wrote it, I believe in it, and so do my many satisfied customers.
Talk To Me On Twitter
Even if you don’t want to buy my guide, I’d still like to connect on Twitter to talk about DFS. Hit me any time on Twitter @DFSRunner